Thursday 27 August 2015

Shadow


As I come across the sloppy, muddy bank I hear footsteps of someone that’s not me. I look down and all it is is my shadow. I start talking to it. It cried “YUCK how can you run through that mud it’s torture” I’m used to it. Now can you stop talking to me you’re so annoying . As the race goes by my shadow picks up speed and gets in front of me. That little egg  is beating me. I think I can catch up to him and run in front of him but he won’t let me. I’m getting annoyed at him and my luck just goes away. We get to the finish line. I sprint but he sprints faster. He comes 17th and I came 18th. That was my worst day ever.

        

3 comments:

  1. Star : I realy feel like i am that thing
    Wish : You need to remember to use punctuation at the right time

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very good but my wish is that you need to try to descibe a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written. I hadn't thought of the shadow sometimes being in front of you. Much better punctuation Kieran.

    ReplyDelete