Monday 2 November 2015

Treehut

My Mum asked me do you want to go to Max’s I say YES So I get a bag ready. I staffed same clothes in my bag as well as a slingshot. We drove to Max’s. First we go to a really high tree hut IT IS 3 STORY no one knows it is three story they think it is 2. We found this 3rd story and cleaned it up, cut of some branches and made a look out. Once I get down the 150 stairs I run in the house to get my slingshot while Max is making a target. Once I get up those stairs Max says “ We really need to make them better ” Let get SLINGING!!!!! I go first and get just off the bullseye Max gets just off the bullseye as well. We go again I get bullseye he gets bullseye as well. We go inside to have dinner it is almost time for me to go. I go home at 8 o’clock and tell Mum all about my time with Max. IT WAS FUN.

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like fun. Did you use DRAFT when editing?

    ReplyDelete