Tuesday 12 May 2015

Abseiling
As I listen to the boring instructions I stare at the enormous cliff face and realize that I’m nervous. When I am all suited up I wait for my turn. It is so terrifying to watch my best friend go down Papa bear, it is so huge and dangers I don’t want him to fall.

As I puff walking up the never ending hill to up the stoney cliff I, notice that there is a smelly dark spot I don’t stop I just keep going. I remember Damien said there is a possum that smells so bad. When I get to Mamma bear I look down the face I get so much more nervous and I wait…

As I wait an endless amount of butterfly crawl in to my belly it isn’t a good feeling. The day goes bye and the line gets smaller it is my turn now, I leen and put my foot on the cliff face I start to walk back my hand shiver like a tornado. Befor I know it I’m at the bottom I feel like I could of died I was so brave.

I watch all of the other student and they are so wonderful it make wonder how I did I was probably bad compared to them. They go down one by one and they making me so jealous that I walk away and go eat some damper and watch the eles.
The End
Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment